Price: € 61
- Receive an overview of how the communist system worked on multiple levels
- Learn about the details of everyday communist life in Budapest
- Participate in an personal interactive tour with skilled guides
- Begin the tour at Bambi Eszpresszó, an emblematic meeting place of the 1980's
Take this tour and transport yourself back to the previous century for an amazing, interactive presentation of everyday life in the 1960s and through to the late 1980s.
A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for history buffs, this educational tour will provide an overview of how the system worked and will give a first-hand picture of life back then contrasted with the changes of the past fifty years. Apart from entering this retro world, your skilled guides will highlight how decades of communism have impacted Hungary and the remnants of those bygone years that remain today.
The program is conducted by Annamaria and Miklos and starts at Bambi Eszpresszó, a symbolic meeting place of the 1980s.
- An interactive, personal presentation, as well as some printed materials, notebooks, pens.
What’s not included
- Food and drinks
10 Rákóczi tér, H-1084 Budapest