Price: € 77
- Wander the historic streets of Budapest and learn about its colorful past
- Visit landmarks including the parliament and the Hungarian Academy of the Sciences
- Marvel at the grand building of the former Postal Savings Bank
- Get panoramic views of the city from the top of St. Stephan's Basilica
Discover the Hungarian capital's downtown area; the once walled-off territory of medieval Pest. Wander along Budapest's most famous pedestrian areas including Váci Street, the ruins of a Roman fort, Budapest's oldest church, and see several examples of Budapest's stunning Art Nouveau architecture.
Head to the north of Budapest and visit the Lipótváros district; the administrative and financial center of Hungary. See the area's eclectic mixture of architectural styles, beginning with early works of Classicism which exemplify the district's continuous development over the centuries.
Visit some of Budapest's most important landmarks including the Hungarian Parliament, the National Bank of Hungary, the Hungarian Academy of Sciences, the former Postal Savings Bank, and St. Stephan's Basilica where you'll be able to enjoy panoramic views over the city.
What’s not included
- Public transportation costs
- Admission fees
- Optional gratuities